| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in July is very faintly moist. Some 143mm (5.6in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 10:09.
Weather Trend Graph for July in Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago, Puente Alto:
- Puchuncavi, Chile - 129.8 kms (80.7 miles) NW
- Valparaiso, Chile - 87 kms (54 miles) NW
- Limache-Esval, Chile - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) NW
- Quintero, Chile - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) NW
- Quilpue, Chile - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) WNW
- Santiago, Chile - 21.6 kms (13.4 miles) WNW
- Longovilo-Hacienda, Chile - 94.4 kms (58.6 miles) WSW
- Barahona, Chile - 52.3 kms (32.5 miles) S
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 56.4 kms (35.1 miles) SSW
- Parron, Chile - 76.1 kms (47.3 miles) SSW
- Rengo, Chile - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) SSW
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 106.2 kms (66 miles) SSW